We have created our own information technologies, which are used to develop our own systems. Some of those are:
HDB NG 4
In consequence of implementation of a versatile HDB NG 4 application server, applications created in HDB language, after being trans-compiled to binary form, are executed by the application server. HDB allows to create applications, which co-operate with any relational database (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, other) and operate on diverse hardware platforms. Architecture of HDB NG 4 application server contains:
- Journals – gather data about the performance of the system, including executed scripts, functions, events, execution times, etc.
- Job Queue Server – mechanism of service queuing.
- JDBC – database drivers supplied by database producers.
- Server and Script configuration – text files which allow to determine the value of parameters for the server and application after start of the system.
- Session memory – module allows to save data concerning user sessions and its potential later loading in case of HDB NG 4 is restarted, which allows users to continuously work in the system.
- WWW Jetty server – server handles WWW Web browser requests through HTTPS, SPDY, TLS 1.2 protocols.
- SMTP – allows to send e-mail.
- SOAP Server – implementation of an object remote access call protocol based on XML language, useful in SOA implementations.
- TAPIR – server used to:
- HDB Cloud Monitor – monitoring server. Visualizes current level of individual levels of cloud computing and reacts in case allowed values are exceeded. It can initialize migration of virtual machines depending on the workload, substitute main servers with backup servers, switch database server to backup machines. It also supplies log analysis function.
- Database abstraction layer – allows parallel functioning of different databases from different producers, makes representation of different data for types such as dates, digits independent.
- Connection pool manager – increases performance as a result of repeated use of existing database connections, allows to set connection limits, maintains coherent state of connections, (initiates, resets, approves transactions).
- HDB ADS (Attacker Detection System) – system used to analyze and block impermissible call attempts together with information workflow (reaction) to the event.
As a result of CLIENT-WEB-SERVER HEUTHES systems are universal and available on many hardware platforms and with many operation systems, which allow to use JAVA virtual machines.
CLIENT-WEB-SERVER technology has a six element architecture which contains:
Is made up of: MULTICENTAUR PAYMENT HUB, GRYFCARD, GRYFBANK and many others. Allows complete (comprehensive) support of bank's operations and interaction with clients.
PROAPERMAN (Probabilistic Application Performance Management). It serves to continuously register, analyze performance and optimize parameters of server performance as well as other HEUTHES applications based on CLIENT-WEB-SERVER technology.
R2O allows to access a system in Client-Web-Server technology, which functions in computing cloud in the back-up center, to which data is replicated in real-time from the main data center. As a result of special functions it is possible to verify if both versions of the system (main and back-up) are identical. The name R2O denotes that both the database and HDB application server are available in Read Only mode. R2O guarantees, that the back-up center is constantly available in Read Only mode and allows to immediately switch processing of data from the main server to the back-up server. It significantly increases the availability of the information system.
ISOF-PROFAP (Probabilistic Failure Prediction) is an environment, which allows advanced numerical estimation of failure probability for technical systems, in particular computer systems. This is achieved by individually run simulations, analysis and control over hardware operational reliability. See ISOF-PROFAP service.
KOBADIBUS - Knowledge Base Driven Information System – contains a database about banking products handling rules (including card products), which undergo changes over time, within client's spheres and their segments. Thanks to this technology bank may quickly create new products unassisted and immediately offer them to clients without the burdensome application testing, because the rules are not expressed in a programming language, but instead elastically saved in database.
The system contains an advanced banking product description language. Banking products are defined in BP-CAD program. It allows to define a product life cycle, posting of product's elements in General Ledger during its respective phases. Once the repository is created the main banking system can implement these products without the need to modify software.
HEURISTICS PATTERN FINDER
HEURISTICS PATTERN FINDER technology is used for heuristic comparison (matching) of a large quantity of patterns with data. It has been created on the basis of a performance pattern of a finite-state automaton (machine) with elements of artificial intelligence, heuristic techniques and sets of advanced algorithms for fuzzy matching and search.
MODRIBUSMAN – Model Driven Business Management – allows mapping of real business processes which take place in companies in the form of workflows (procedures) defined in the DMS system. These workflows can in the process of processing which is based on a finite-state automaton, call up particular system functions according to earlier definition.
RHDB – Redundant HDB – serves to dynamically transfer sessions between different servers, which allows to update software without the need to switch the server off from current job. This is performed by transferring a session to a back-up server, replacement of software and return to the main server. In case of code replacement, users who are already logged in at that time, work with the old code until they log out. New users, after logging in immediately work in the new environment. For system users replacement is non-intrusive and carries no negative effects on current work. This technology is essential when operating in 24/7 mode.
Provides equal and optimal workload distribution among database server, application server, network and user's workstation.
HEUTHES company has also created many other technologies.
Contact us ›